Join the Trocks on tour with our unique 6-night holiday package to cosmopolitan London in September 2018!
Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo will be making a much-anticipated return to London in two different programmes at the Peacock Theatre in Covent Garden. Join us for a close-up encounter with the company September 14 – 20, 2018. This is something no Trocks fan will want to miss!
During your holiday, you will see each programme from the best seats, meet and mingle with the Trocks at a private dinner, and participate in an exclusive interview with the Artistic Director and other members of the Trocks Family. During your tour we will also be taking traditional Afternoon Tea, a Pub Lunch and discovering the delights of London and historic Windsor.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join us!
Fri 14th September
Join the tour at the 4* Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street, which will be your base for 6 nights. Evening Welcome Reception. Drinks and canapes.
Sat 15th September
After breakfast we take a walking sightseeing tour of Covent Garden and surrounding area. After a free afternoon, we assemble for our Group Dinner at the world-renowned Savoy Grill.
Sun 16th September
We take our seats for the matinee performance at 2:30pm. Repertoire including Swan Lake Act II, Trovatiara pas de cinq and The Little Humpback Horse. After the performance you will meet Artistic Director Tory Dobrin for a q&a session, following which all the Trocks family will join us for a private dinner and drinks..
Mon 17th September
Today we have a full day tour to historic Windsor, visiting the 11th century Castle and grounds and including St George’s Chapel, the venue for the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Also included is lunch at a traditional English pub.
Tue 18th September
Today we will be taking a trip on the river Thames to Greenwich to explore the Royal Observatory, home of the Greenwich Meridien date line. At 4pm we will watch the Trocks in class and rehearsal at Pineapple Studios. Remainder of evening at leisure.
Wed 19th September
Morning tour of Royal Opera House Covent Garden. In the afternoon you will be taking traditional Afternoon Tea on a London bus! Later, we see a make-up demonstration where we’ll witness the transformation from Man to Trock. Evening performance at the Peacock Theatre at 19:30. Repertoire includes Les Sylphides, Napoli pas de six and Raymonda’s Wedding.
Thu 20th September
Tour concludes after breakfast.
Price: £1799.00 per person, sharing a twin or double room
Single supplement £700.00
- 6 night’s accommodation at the 4* Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street with breakfast
- Welcome Reception with canapes and drinks
- Group dinner
- Exclusive interview with Trocks Artistic Director
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea
- Make up demonstration – from Man to Trock!
- Tour of Royal Opera House Covent Garden
- Best seats for 2 Trocks performances at the Peacock Theatre
- 2 half-day tours and one full day tour including pub lunch
- Dinner with the Trocks
- Services of a Tour Manager
Your package includes a tax-deductible contribution to Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo
Flights are not included – please contact us for advice and bookings.
For further information and to register your interest contact us on email@example.com
- Tour operates subject to minimum 10 participants
- Some elements of the tour are subject to timing change depending on operational restrictions on the day
- Non-refundable deposit of £700 required to secure your place
- Travel insurance is required to join the tour which must include repatriation – please provide details when booking
- Full terms and conditions available on request
- Holiday fulfilled by Production Touring Ltd, 2 Warwick Crescent, Stratford upon Avon CV37 6YP UK